You know those types of tracks that make you close your eyes, throw a hand up in the air and drop it while sitting at your desk but are still “headphones-only?” Yup. When we first copped Friday Night Lights, “In The Morning” was the headphone “romanti-rap” banger. At it’s core, the track is almost laughable, but since we’ve all been there (in the morning) and J. Cole raps pretty, we cosign it. Peep him at Drake’s show at Le Zenith in Paris last week performing the track below. Looks like this will also be the video for the song.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Travel Bites: The New JFK, 2017 Travel Predictions & More! - January 9th, 2017
- Why Be Basic? 6 Ways To Be A Better Traveler - December 19th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Brazil's Hidden Beauty, Our National Parks' Lessons & more! - December 5th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Airbnb's New Look, The Best Time To Travel & More! - November 29th, 2016
- Travel Bites: The New Luxe AirBnb, A VAT Breakdown & More! - November 21st, 2016