Lately, I’ve made peace with my love for menswear. With my body type (slender curvy) it can be hell to really pull the look off, but my joy for all things blazers, newsboys, suspenders & vests still remains. Naturally, the Moncler brand is a favoriteâ€”namely Moncler Gamme Bleu. The Italian company is globally known for their ultra-warm down jackets, but their two ready-to-wear collections Gamme Rouge (for women) and Gamme Bleu (for men) is where the label shines.
If you are interested in incorporating more of a classic menswear look into your personal style, check out the Autumn 2011 Presentation from Gamme Bleu in Milan – jodphurs, houndstooth, quilted vests, leather, the cutie at 1:18â€¦and the dogs! Designer Thom Browne presented a great collection with looks that could be perfectly remixed for women:
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016
- Carnival Virgin? What To Know Before You Go! - August 14th, 2016
- Get On Your Game At Club Med Sandpiper Bay - May 29th, 2016
- Three Spring Hotel Deals To Book Now! - April 1st, 2016
- Travel Bites: Luxe for Less Hotels, TSA Steps Up & More! - March 13th, 2016