Lately, I’ve made peace with my love for menswear. With my body type (slender curvy) it can be hell to really pull the look off, but my joy for all things blazers, newsboys, suspenders & vests still remains. Naturally, the Moncler brand is a favoriteâ€”namely Moncler Gamme Bleu. The Italian company is globally known for their ultra-warm down jackets, but their two ready-to-wear collections Gamme Rouge (for women) and Gamme Bleu (for men) is where the label shines.
If you are interested in incorporating more of a classic menswear look into your personal style, check out the Autumn 2011 Presentation from Gamme Bleu in Milan – jodphurs, houndstooth, quilted vests, leather, the cutie at 1:18â€¦and the dogs! Designer Thom Browne presented a great collection with looks that could be perfectly remixed for women:
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- The Ultimate Trinidad Carnival / Crop Over Packing List - December 2nd, 2018
- The 17 Things We Can't Travel Without In 2018! - December 23rd, 2017
- Hotel Love: The Zen Oasis @ Club Med Punta Cana - March 15th, 2017
- Giving Back and Getting More in Batey Guajabo - February 7th, 2017
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Grenada! - January 22nd, 2017