Lately, I’ve made peace with my love for menswear. With my body type (slender curvy) it can be hell to really pull the look off, but my joy for all things blazers, newsboys, suspenders & vests still remains. Naturally, the Moncler brand is a favoriteâ€”namely Moncler Gamme Bleu. The Italian company is globally known for their ultra-warm down jackets, but their two ready-to-wear collections Gamme Rouge (for women) and Gamme Bleu (for men) is where the label shines.
If you are interested in incorporating more of a classic menswear look into your personal style, check out the Autumn 2011 Presentation from Gamme Bleu in Milan – jodphurs, houndstooth, quilted vests, leather, the cutie at 1:18â€¦and the dogs! Designer Thom Browne presented a great collection with looks that could be perfectly remixed for women:
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Travel Bites: Brazil's Hidden Beauty, Our National Parks' Lessons & more! - December 5th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Airbnb's New Look, The Best Time To Travel & More! - November 29th, 2016
- Travel Bites: The New Luxe AirBnb, A VAT Breakdown & More! - November 21st, 2016
- The Travel Bag: Skin’s Best Bets - October 24th, 2016
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016