It’s here! The second issue of Pop’Africana Magazine has made it’s online debut, featuring Sudanese model Ajak Deng on the cover. The New York-based publication describes itself as a “bi-annual fashion and art publication dedicated to delivering a rejuvenated image of Africans.” This new issue features designer Doru Olowu, chef Marcus Samuelsson, writer Olufemi Terry,Â models Nina Keita & Awa, plus a nice feature on natural hair. Check it at PopAfricana.com.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- The 17 Things We Can't Travel Without In 2018! - December 23rd, 2017
- Hotel Love: The Zen Oasis @ Club Med Punta Cana - March 15th, 2017
- Giving Back and Getting More in Batey Guajabo - February 7th, 2017
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Grenada! - January 22nd, 2017
- Travel Bites: The New JFK, 2017 Travel Predictions & More! - January 9th, 2017