It’s here! The second issue of Pop’Africana Magazine has made it’s online debut, featuring Sudanese model Ajak Deng on the cover. The New York-based publication describes itself as a “bi-annual fashion and art publication dedicated to delivering a rejuvenated image of Africans.” This new issue features designer Doru Olowu, chef Marcus Samuelsson, writer Olufemi Terry,Â models Nina Keita & Awa, plus a nice feature on natural hair. Check it at PopAfricana.com.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Grenada! - January 22nd, 2017
- Travel Bites: The New JFK, 2017 Travel Predictions & More! - January 9th, 2017
- Why Be Basic? 6 Ways To Be A Better Traveler - December 19th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Brazil's Hidden Beauty, Our National Parks' Lessons & more! - December 5th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Airbnb's New Look, The Best Time To Travel & More! - November 29th, 2016