It’s here! The second issue of Pop’Africana Magazine has made it’s online debut, featuring Sudanese model Ajak Deng on the cover. The New York-based publication describes itself as a “bi-annual fashion and art publication dedicated to delivering a rejuvenated image of Africans.” This new issue features designer Doru Olowu, chef Marcus Samuelsson, writer Olufemi Terry,Â models Nina Keita & Awa, plus a nice feature on natural hair. Check it at PopAfricana.com.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Travel Bites: Airbnb's New Look, The Best Time To Travel & More! - November 29th, 2016
- Travel Bites: The New Luxe AirBnb, A VAT Breakdown & More! - November 21st, 2016
- The Travel Bag: Skin’s Best Bets - October 24th, 2016
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016
- Carnival Virgin? What To Know Before You Go! - August 14th, 2016