For 2011, Parlour is picking up major steam and we are finally admitting that we can’t do it alone anymoreâ€”we need interns!
Are you a 21-25 year old maven (male or female!) who loves music, travel, technology,Â fashion, and all things global? Are you reading news & tech sites with the same focus as fashion blogs? If you are interested in working behind the scenes for Parlour as an editorial or creative intern, hit us up. We are based in New York, but are looking for fly women & men all over the globe to be Parlouristas in exchange for college credit, and great pieces/experience for your personal brand of work. In addition to penning thought provoking pieces for our readers, we also manage to execute over 4 events per year, plus produce a variety of video & photo-shoots. We started as interns, and promise to make your experience everything it should beâ€”and we will never ask you to get our dry cleaning or coffee, but you may be challenged to write your dream story or assist a great photographer and stylist on set and plan a fly event in New York and abroad.
We created Parlour in 2008 to serve as a fresh voice for women of color around the world and can’t wait to expand even more this year. If you are interested please email us your CV/Resume, a LINK to work samples and brief introduction about yourself, your work and what makes you a Parlourista.
Send everything to: firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
Good luck ladies!
Last 5 posts by Parlour
- The #TravelFly Solo Weekend 2017! - November 28th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Delta Tracks Your Luggage and Uber Will Help You Vote - November 7th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Trump Hotel D.C. Opens Like You'll Really Stay There, LOL & More! - October 31st, 2016
- Travel Bites: Kanye Can't Save Chicago and How to Cuddle Abroad - October 24th, 2016
- Travel Seven: Tenicka Boyd - October 12th, 2016