Last night between episodes of HBO’s old man-opera “Rome” â€” that I’ll be damned if I can’t stop watchingÂ â€” I dipped back into contemporary pop culture to watch Britney Spears’ new video for “Hold It Against Me.” I might dissect this clip later, but quickly it seems to be a mismash of Brit, Gaga and an attempt at making viewers remember that she’s been a pop princess for awhile. Either way, I just wanted her to dance her butt off and instead the video was a lot of … not that. Watch the clip and tell me what you think, am I wrong?
Last 5 posts by Hillary aka Steely D
- DJ Kalkutta's 'Boy Talk': THROWBACK! - July 10th, 2011
- Marc Jacobs & Emily Browning in Black And White - June 24th, 2011
- Estelle Feels Up Omari Hardwick in 'Break My Heart' Clip - June 24th, 2011
- Gay Marriage Vote Delayed, Queen Latifah's Trainer & Kelly Rowland's Ab DVD, Casey Anthony Case, Christian Lacroix Re-Emerges, Lone Woman Charged for Rwandan Genocide - June 24th, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan Fails Drug Test, Hulu For Sale?, Global Fashion Week, U2 In-Fighting, Whitey Bulger Caught, Lil Wayne Covers XXL - June 23rd, 2011