Yesterday’s Marc By Marc Jacobs show couldn’t have come at a better, or worse time. I’ll admit, I was conflicted since I was having a great chat with Malene as we were watching the BRIT Awards … but all things must stop for our boy Marc (& Robert, whom I adore). For fall, it’s seems that the MBMJ girl is growing up, but still managing to maintain her fun personality with the use of color, pattern and texture. (more)
Overall, the collection’s base in vintage silhouettes and prints inspired thoughts of a contemporary Annie Hall meets an older Denise Huxtableâ€”an easy blend of structure and funk for the season. We love.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- The Travel Seven: Elmeka Henderson - December 6th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Brazil's Hidden Beauty, Our National Parks' Lessons & more! - December 5th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Airbnb's New Look, The Best Time To Travel & More! - November 29th, 2016
- Travel Bites: The New Luxe AirBnb, A VAT Breakdown & More! - November 21st, 2016
- The Travel Bag: Skin’s Best Bets - October 24th, 2016