Yesterday’s Marc By Marc Jacobs show couldn’t have come at a better, or worse time. I’ll admit, I was conflicted since I was having a great chat with Malene as we were watching the BRIT Awards … but all things must stop for our boy Marc (& Robert, whom I adore). For fall, it’s seems that the MBMJ girl is growing up, but still managing to maintain her fun personality with the use of color, pattern and texture. (more)
Overall, the collection’s base in vintage silhouettes and prints inspired thoughts of a contemporary Annie Hall meets an older Denise Huxtableâ€”an easy blend of structure and funk for the season. We love.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016
- Carnival Virgin? What To Know Before You Go! - August 14th, 2016
- Get On Your Game At Club Med Sandpiper Bay - May 29th, 2016
- Three Spring Hotel Deals To Book Now! - April 1st, 2016
- Travel Bites: Luxe for Less Hotels, TSA Steps Up & More! - March 13th, 2016