Yesterday’s Marc By Marc Jacobs show couldn’t have come at a better, or worse time. I’ll admit, I was conflicted since I was having a great chat with Malene as we were watching the BRIT Awards … but all things must stop for our boy Marc (& Robert, whom I adore). For fall, it’s seems that the MBMJ girl is growing up, but still managing to maintain her fun personality with the use of color, pattern and texture. (more)
Overall, the collection’s base in vintage silhouettes and prints inspired thoughts of a contemporary Annie Hall meets an older Denise Huxtableâ€”an easy blend of structure and funk for the season. We love.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- The Ultimate Trinidad Carnival / Crop Over Packing List - December 2nd, 2018
- The 17 Things We Can't Travel Without In 2018! - December 23rd, 2017
- Hotel Love: The Zen Oasis @ Club Med Punta Cana - March 15th, 2017
- Giving Back and Getting More in Batey Guajabo - February 7th, 2017
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Grenada! - January 22nd, 2017