“I promise you I’ll give so much more than I get … I just haven’t met you yet!”
We can be cornballs around here sometimes and the cheesy part of us is jamming to a special guy on the 2011 Grammy Nominees compilation bootleg: Michael BublÃ©. Laugh if you want, but this guy owns VH1 and can perk up a morning in front of a laptop like a over-caffeinated cup of Earl Grey. #diddybops I like to call him the contemporary Frank Sinatra with US Weekly tendencies, though he never seems to get into trouble. Plus, who doesn’t love a video shot in a grocery store where you can find true love? Good man.
ps. He’s received Grammy nominations for both Best Male Pop Vocal Performance for his single â€œHavenâ€™t Met You Yetâ€ and Best Traditional Pop Vocal Album for Crazy Love.
Click here to watch because WMG is special and don’t let folks embed their videos. In 2011. Smh.
Last 5 posts by Parlour
- The Travel Seven: Elisia Brown - July 18th, 2017
- The Travel Seven: Ianthia Smith - May 6th, 2017
- The Travel Seven: Monet Hambrick - February 19th, 2017
- NYE Heartbreak: How I Reclaimed Myself In New York City - January 29th, 2017
- The Travel Seven: Nia Groce - January 16th, 2017