“I promise you I’ll give so much more than I get … I just haven’t met you yet!”
We can be cornballs around here sometimes and the cheesy part of us is jamming to a special guy on the 2011 Grammy Nominees compilation bootleg: Michael BublÃ©. Laugh if you want, but this guy owns VH1 and can perk up a morning in front of a laptop like a over-caffeinated cup of Earl Grey. #diddybops I like to call him the contemporary Frank Sinatra with US Weekly tendencies, though he never seems to get into trouble. Plus, who doesn’t love a video shot in a grocery store where you can find true love? Good man.
ps. He’s received Grammy nominations for both Best Male Pop Vocal Performance for his single â€œHavenâ€™t Met You Yetâ€ and Best Traditional Pop Vocal Album for Crazy Love.
Click here to watch because WMG is special and don’t let folks embed their videos. In 2011. Smh.
Last 5 posts by Parlour
- Travel Bites: LGBT Loving Locales, Embracing Strangers & More! - September 17th, 2016
- The Travel Seven: Bianca Malata - September 17th, 2016
- A Tour of Morocco's Magic - September 6th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Silk Road Eats, Vacation Home Tips & more! - September 6th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Ecuador Needs The Love, Avoiding Vacay Gains & More! - August 7th, 2016