Sure we post a lot of videos here on Parlour, but I can’t think of one that I would consider to be beautiful. Directed by Isaiah Seret, Raphael Saadiq’s latest clip for “Good Man” is what happens when a good track meets a great treatment, director and cast. Chad Coleman (Cutty from The Wire) and Yaya DeCosta (ANTM, The Kids Are Alright) star as a couple with more then a few demons between them. While your standard “models & bottles” clips aren’t going anywhere, it’s good to see that the tradition of visual storytelling in urban videos still lives. Peep game here below:
Saadiq’s new album, Stone Rollin’ comes out March 21st.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- The 17 Things We Can't Travel Without In 2018! - December 23rd, 2017
- Hotel Love: The Zen Oasis @ Club Med Punta Cana - March 15th, 2017
- Giving Back and Getting More in Batey Guajabo - February 7th, 2017
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Grenada! - January 22nd, 2017
- Travel Bites: The New JFK, 2017 Travel Predictions & More! - January 9th, 2017