Sure we post a lot of videos here on Parlour, but I can’t think of one that I would consider to be beautiful. Directed by Isaiah Seret, Raphael Saadiq’s latest clip for “Good Man” is what happens when a good track meets a great treatment, director and cast. Chad Coleman (Cutty from The Wire) and Yaya DeCosta (ANTM, The Kids Are Alright) star as a couple with more then a few demons between them. While your standard “models & bottles” clips aren’t going anywhere, it’s good to see that the tradition of visual storytelling in urban videos still lives. Peep game here below:
Saadiq’s new album, Stone Rollin’ comes out March 21st.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Travel Bites: Airbnb's New Look, The Best Time To Travel & More! - November 29th, 2016
- Travel Bites: The New Luxe AirBnb, A VAT Breakdown & More! - November 21st, 2016
- The Travel Bag: Skin’s Best Bets - October 24th, 2016
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016
- Carnival Virgin? What To Know Before You Go! - August 14th, 2016