Last night, Charlie Sheen might’ve given innumerable quotes that will forever be repeated, like “Winning.” But his ex-wife and the mother of his twins, which were featured in that crazy ABC interview, had the police remove the children this morning. As they should’ve, smh. [People]
“Monday Serena Williams underwent emergency treatment at [Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles] for a hematoma she suffered as a result of treatment for a more critical situation,” her spokeswoman, Nicole Chabot. “Doctors are continuing to monitor her situation closely to avoid additional complications.” [ESPN]
Qaddafi’s vowed to stay in Libya until the last rebel is dead. Really, dude? Smh. [NYT]
Pakistan’s Minorities Affairs Minister Shahbaz Bhatti was killed and the [BBC] tries to figure out why.
And onto happier times, Happy birthday Dr. Seuss!
Last 5 posts by Hillary aka Steely D
- DJ Kalkutta's 'Boy Talk': THROWBACK! - July 10th, 2011
- Marc Jacobs & Emily Browning in Black And White - June 24th, 2011
- Estelle Feels Up Omari Hardwick in 'Break My Heart' Clip - June 24th, 2011
- Gay Marriage Vote Delayed, Queen Latifah's Trainer & Kelly Rowland's Ab DVD, Casey Anthony Case, Christian Lacroix Re-Emerges, Lone Woman Charged for Rwandan Genocide - June 24th, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan Fails Drug Test, Hulu For Sale?, Global Fashion Week, U2 In-Fighting, Whitey Bulger Caught, Lil Wayne Covers XXL - June 23rd, 2011