My hair was going through a dry phase and it made a Brillo pad feel like a fluffy cushion. No joke. So I reached for the Mizani and I applied it every second night, from the roots to tips of my hair. I used a small amount since the cream is very rich and using too much will make even the driest hair limp and greasy. My hair was dramatically softer, more manageable and looked healthier the next day … and my comb didnâ€™t cry when I ran it through my hair.
Because this hair treatment is specifically for bad hair days/phases, itâ€™s something you probably (and thankfully!) will not have to use very often, but is definitely worth having as an emergency fix-up. However, I have found this to also be an excellent tool for protecting and preventing split ends, as well as great as a heat protector when using flat irons (apply a small amount mid-lengths to ends of hair before running the irons over it) which leaves the hair with a nice sheen when the hair is styled and finished. In times like this, where our pockets are little tighter, we want products that will â€œdo what it says on the tin,â€ in addition to being multi-use so we get our money’s worth. Mizani H20 Intense Night-Time Treatment encompasses all of that and I would definitely recommend it to friends going through a frazzled hair phase. No cream should have all that power … I feel like I need to call Kanye for a remix.
Mizani H20 Intense Night-Time Treatment: 142g/5.0oz Â£13.99/$22.54
Last 5 posts by Parlour
- The Travel Seven: Elmeka Henderson - December 6th, 2016
- The #TravelFly Solo Weekend 2017! - November 28th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Delta Tracks Your Luggage and Uber Will Help You Vote - November 7th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Trump Hotel D.C. Opens Like You'll Really Stay There, LOL & More! - October 31st, 2016
- Travel Bites: Kanye Can't Save Chicago and How to Cuddle Abroad - October 24th, 2016