It takes a lot to challenge the “standard” in our society, especially since what is actually normal and what is the “industry standard” rarely meet. Our resident rockstar, Malene Younglao is making her first major video debut for her single “Miss America” today and we’re some proud mamas in Parlour land. Shot in her homebase of Brooklyn, “Miss America” takes us on a day-in-the-life journey through her dreams and her reality, demonstrating that everyone has to start somewhere. Along the way we meet other women who buck the standard of what is is to be “Miss America” and prove that you can’t put all of us into one box. Enjoy below!
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Hotel Love: The Zen Oasis @ Club Med Punta Cana - March 15th, 2017
- Giving Back and Getting More in Batey Guajabo - February 7th, 2017
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Grenada! - January 22nd, 2017
- Travel Bites: The New JFK, 2017 Travel Predictions & More! - January 9th, 2017
- Why Be Basic? 6 Ways To Be A Better Traveler - December 19th, 2016