It takes a lot to challenge the “standard” in our society, especially since what is actually normal and what is the “industry standard” rarely meet. Our resident rockstar, Malene Younglao is making her first major video debut for her single “Miss America” today and we’re some proud mamas in Parlour land. Shot in her homebase of Brooklyn, “Miss America” takes us on a day-in-the-life journey through her dreams and her reality, demonstrating that everyone has to start somewhere. Along the way we meet other women who buck the standard of what is is to be “Miss America” and prove that you can’t put all of us into one box. Enjoy below!
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016
- Carnival Virgin? What To Know Before You Go! - August 14th, 2016
- Get On Your Game At Club Med Sandpiper Bay - May 29th, 2016
- Three Spring Hotel Deals To Book Now! - April 1st, 2016
- Travel Bites: Luxe for Less Hotels, TSA Steps Up & More! - March 13th, 2016