Amber Rose coves King magazine and explains dating Wiz vs. Kanye:
What’s the difference between this relationship with Wiz and your last with Kanye?
The thing of it is … how can I say this without sounding crazy or mean? I’m sorry.
No need to apologize, the floor is yours.
There’s no comparison in personalities. You know when people say how do you go from Kanye to Wiz Khalifa, that’s a downgrade. But the only question I can ask them is: have you ever dated Kanye? Because I have, and believe me, I did not downgrade at all. Not in any aspect, at all. [KING]
Rebels say they’ve captured the Misrata airport in Libya. The stronghold would give them access to human aid. [CNN]
Romeo, Master P’s son, was booted from “Dancing With The Stars.” Yeah, I don’t care either … [MTV]
A woman in China has given birth to conjoined twin baby girls who share a single body. The Siamese twins have two heads but only two arms and two legs and weighed 9lbs and measured 20 inches. They were born by Caesarean section last week. The farmer parents of the pair were said to have not wanted to have the babies, as they feared they could not afford to keep them alive. [DAILY MAIL]
Alexa Chung’s hair is the look of the moment according to George Northwood, creative director of Daniel Hersheson salons and Alexa’s hairdresser of seven years. And better news still, her famous shaggy cut is easy to achieve. [VOGUE]
US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has criticized China’s crackdown on dissent as “a fool’s errand,” saying Beijing is trying to halt history. In an interview with The Atlantic, Mrs Clinton also called the nation’s human rights record “deplorable.” [YAHOO]
Last 5 posts by Bee
- New Security for US Navy Seals, Ashton Kutcher Replaces Charlie Sheen, Google Chromebook?, Botox Mum Uproar, Jennifer Aniston Ditches the 'Good Girl,' Kelly Rowland's LP - May 13th, 2011
- Spain's Earthquake, Facebook Releases Personal Info, Rahm Emanuel's Chicago Plans, Cheryl Cole's Big 'X-Factor' Hair, Rihanna's single cover out - May 12th, 2011
- Egypt's Clashes, Chris Brown's Birthday, Top Luxury Brands, Pippa Middleton's Popularity, Alicia Keys Covers Essence - May 9th, 2011
- Obama At Ground Zero, Cheryl Cole A US 'X-Factor' Judge, Marrakesh Bombers Arrested, Suri Cruise's Best Dressed Award - May 6th, 2011
- Obama Says No Osama Photo, Mariah Names Twins, Aid Ship Attacked in Libya, Serena Williams' Stalker Nabbed - May 5th, 2011