Apart from Beyoncé’s fun teaser for her newest single
“Pon De Floor” “Run The World,” it’s been a rough day in the world of women vs. rappers. Yes, I’m talking about New Jersey’s Joe Budden vs. ex-girlfriend Esther Baxter. If you’re like me, when the issue of physical abuse and he-said she-said arises, I’m inclined to believe the woman in an effort not to blame the assumed victim. That said, this public battle over what should’ve remained private (abortions, images of a fetus. Ack) is just … messy. Thankfully Miss Info gives a unemotional breakdown of who said what between Esther’s Bossip interview and Joe’s Hot 97 chat. Oh and if you couldn’t catch Kanye West at Coachella, then download a recording of his live performance . Plus, Pusha T’s “Open Your Eyes” and Curren$y’s “Blood, Sweat N Gears” videos after the jump.
Last 5 posts by Hillary aka Steely D
- DJ Kalkutta's 'Boy Talk': THROWBACK! - July 10th, 2011
- Marc Jacobs & Emily Browning in Black And White - June 24th, 2011
- Estelle Feels Up Omari Hardwick in 'Break My Heart' Clip - June 24th, 2011
- Gay Marriage Vote Delayed, Queen Latifah's Trainer & Kelly Rowland's Ab DVD, Casey Anthony Case, Christian Lacroix Re-Emerges, Lone Woman Charged for Rwandan Genocide - June 24th, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan Fails Drug Test, Hulu For Sale?, Global Fashion Week, U2 In-Fighting, Whitey Bulger Caught, Lil Wayne Covers XXL - June 23rd, 2011