Yeah, I love Chris Brown’s album and “She Ain’t You” is one of my favorite songs. I just wish he’d stop being ridiculous so I can feel OK about enjoying his music. It’s like a redux of that Alicia Keys situation. #womp Plus, here’s Cam’ron and Vado’s ‘Hey Muma,’ one of the best dance in the shower songs of 2011. Plus, Cam and I agree on a lot of things, including our mutual hat of the brand, Coach. Enjoy!
Last 5 posts by Hillary aka Steely D
- DJ Kalkutta's 'Boy Talk': THROWBACK! - July 10th, 2011
- Marc Jacobs & Emily Browning in Black And White - June 24th, 2011
- Estelle Feels Up Omari Hardwick in 'Break My Heart' Clip - June 24th, 2011
- Gay Marriage Vote Delayed, Queen Latifah's Trainer & Kelly Rowland's Ab DVD, Casey Anthony Case, Christian Lacroix Re-Emerges, Lone Woman Charged for Rwandan Genocide - June 24th, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan Fails Drug Test, Hulu For Sale?, Global Fashion Week, U2 In-Fighting, Whitey Bulger Caught, Lil Wayne Covers XXL - June 23rd, 2011