At first listen to Beyoncé’s “Party,” I’m not overly impressed but I know the song will grow on me. It’s just too melodious, iGiveIn Bey. Also, it’s never a bad time to hear a few bars from Andre 3000, I still miss him. But I agree with a Twitter homie, what the hell is he talking about on this song? Definitely not what Bey’s crooning about … Whatever, yay for Andre 3K and Beyoncé. Like that? It rhymed … listen here, quick before they kill the link. Good luck!
Last 5 posts by Hillary aka Steely D
- DJ Kalkutta's 'Boy Talk': THROWBACK! - July 10th, 2011
- Marc Jacobs & Emily Browning in Black And White - June 24th, 2011
- Estelle Feels Up Omari Hardwick in 'Break My Heart' Clip - June 24th, 2011
- Gay Marriage Vote Delayed, Queen Latifah's Trainer & Kelly Rowland's Ab DVD, Casey Anthony Case, Christian Lacroix Re-Emerges, Lone Woman Charged for Rwandan Genocide - June 24th, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan Fails Drug Test, Hulu For Sale?, Global Fashion Week, U2 In-Fighting, Whitey Bulger Caught, Lil Wayne Covers XXL - June 23rd, 2011