Last weekend, Shannon and I hit New York City’s SummerStage for a Fitz and The Tantrums show in Central Park. How was it? Fantastic! The group, fronted by singer-songwriters Fitz and Noelle Scaggs, were really amazing. Touting high energy drum sets, howling choruses and enough crowd control to convince the entire audience to kneel just so they could yell the “Money Grabber” chorus as they jumped in the air, the group’s first NYC show was a great time.
Just before the show, Parlour chatted with Noelle Scaggs about joining Fitz And The Tantrums, “MoneyGrabber” and their new album Pickin’ Up The Pieces. Watch below!
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Hotel Love: The Old Rhinebeck Inn - May 13th, 2018
- Cyber Monday Is Coming, Travel Deals Are Here! - November 20th, 2017
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015