Just in time for your ‘mid-day-body-roll’ session at your desk, check out what happens when Chicago’s Kid Sister gets a hold of Kelly Rowland’s bump-n-grind song “Motivation” with a little dose of juke. It’s a daring combination, but the outcome is surprisingly good. I dare you not to dance … in your seat.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016
- Carnival Virgin? What To Know Before You Go! - August 14th, 2016
- Get On Your Game At Club Med Sandpiper Bay - May 29th, 2016
- Three Spring Hotel Deals To Book Now! - April 1st, 2016
- Travel Bites: Luxe for Less Hotels, TSA Steps Up & More! - March 13th, 2016