Just in time for your ‘mid-day-body-roll’ session at your desk, check out what happens when Chicago’s Kid Sister gets a hold of Kelly Rowland’s bump-n-grind song “Motivation” with a little dose of juke. It’s a daring combination, but the outcome is surprisingly good. I dare you not to dance … in your seat.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- The Travel Seven: Elmeka Henderson - December 6th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Brazil's Hidden Beauty, Our National Parks' Lessons & more! - December 5th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Airbnb's New Look, The Best Time To Travel & More! - November 29th, 2016
- Travel Bites: The New Luxe AirBnb, A VAT Breakdown & More! - November 21st, 2016
- The Travel Bag: Skin’s Best Bets - October 24th, 2016