Just in time for your ‘mid-day-body-roll’ session at your desk, check out what happens when Chicago’s Kid Sister gets a hold of Kelly Rowland’s bump-n-grind song “Motivation” with a little dose of juke. It’s a daring combination, but the outcome is surprisingly good. I dare you not to dance … in your seat.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Hotel Love: The Zen Oasis @ Club Med Punta Cana - March 15th, 2017
- Giving Back and Getting More in Batey Guajabo - February 7th, 2017
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Grenada! - January 22nd, 2017
- Travel Bites: The New JFK, 2017 Travel Predictions & More! - January 9th, 2017
- Why Be Basic? 6 Ways To Be A Better Traveler - December 19th, 2016