Hills here. Just back from a jaunt in Europe and I barely know what my name is anymore, nor what time it is … and it’s going to be 101 in NYC today. Needless to say, I’m headed to the beach and I’ll pick up my real Brooklyn life on Monday. Until then, will I see you at the Parlour BBQ tomorrow? I’ll be the girl with the freckles and the fedora next to the piña colada machine.
With love (an an air conditioner in my pocket),
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015
- Your Weekend Getaway in...Houston! - April 30th, 2015
- Listen to DJ Kwest_on's Romantic Grooves and Survive Wedding Season - April 14th, 2015