Kelly Rowland takes off her top for VIBE and talks about a bunch of other stuff like … sex shops?
VIBE: Speaking of this road we’re going on… Let’s talk about the song “Motivation.” I have to admit, the song went completely over my head. I thought you were talking about working out.
Kelly: [Laughs] No, honey.
VIBE: When you heard the song, did you think, This may be too racy for my image?
Kelly: Not at all. Every woman knows what that feels like—hopefully. But everyone doesn’t expect Kelly to sing about it. This is true. But I just loved the song so much. And yes, I can relate to it. I came into my sexuality while I was recording this album. I can walk into a sex shop now and not worry about what people would say if they saw me in there.
VIBE: You really do that? Go to sex shops?
Kelly: Yeah! With friends on the low. I go at the right time. Nighttime. 1 a.m. The really good ones are open that late.[VIBE]
Britain recognizes Libya’s rebels and dumps Al-Gaddafi’s London staff. [Guardian]
Lauryn Hill released a statement via Twitter about her and her on-and-off boo, Rohan “Don’t look him in the eye” Marley. [NeocoleBitchie]
Following the deaths of almost 80 people in Norway, the country’s Prime Minister vows for “more democracy.” [Independent]
“Walking Dead” creator Frank Darabont has quit … Nooooooooooo! This really is one of my favorite TV shows. *shakes fist* [E!]
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015
- Your Weekend Getaway in...Houston! - April 30th, 2015
- Listen to DJ Kwest_on's Romantic Grooves and Survive Wedding Season - April 14th, 2015
- Couple Tripping: Where to Turn Down Together, for Your Sanity - March 26th, 2015