If you are in the New York City area then you know that bbq/cookout season is in full swing. Whats better than a backyard boogie with cool people, dope music, great food and cool drinks? One that you don’t have to clean up afterwards! This Saturday July 23rd marks the second Makossa Brooklyn Cookout of the season at the Fresthetic Gallery backyard in Williamsburg and if you happened to be at the last one then you know that its a good, hazy way to spend the day. Our homies DJ Tara, Wonway Posibul, Shinobi Shaw plus some LA friends, the Bodega fam are all rolling through. Plus, WE HAVE A PINA COLADA MACHINE! Can you tell I’m hella excited? Our friends at Ciroc Ultra Premium have blessed us with some lovely Ciroc Coconut that we will be using to spice up our special frozen Pina Coladas. Paper bag style…with a straw. Come cool down with us and make the night hot this Saturday. No rsvpness…just show up with your fly self.
Want info? Click here.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- The 17 Things We Can't Travel Without In 2018! - December 23rd, 2017
- Hotel Love: The Zen Oasis @ Club Med Punta Cana - March 15th, 2017
- Giving Back and Getting More in Batey Guajabo - February 7th, 2017
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Grenada! - January 22nd, 2017
- Travel Bites: The New JFK, 2017 Travel Predictions & More! - January 9th, 2017