If you are in the New York City area then you know that bbq/cookout season is in full swing. Whats better than a backyard boogie with cool people, dope music, great food and cool drinks? One that you don’t have to clean up afterwards! This Saturday July 23rd marks the second Makossa Brooklyn Cookout of the season at the Fresthetic Gallery backyard in Williamsburg and if you happened to be at the last one then you know that its a good, hazy way to spend the day. Our homies DJ Tara, Wonway Posibul, Shinobi Shaw plus some LA friends, the Bodega fam are all rolling through. Plus, WE HAVE A PINA COLADA MACHINE! Can you tell I’m hella excited? Our friends at Ciroc Ultra Premium have blessed us with some lovely Ciroc Coconut that we will be using to spice up our special frozen Pina Coladas. Paper bag style…with a straw. Come cool down with us and make the night hot this Saturday. No rsvpness…just show up with your fly self.
Want info? Click here.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Grenada! - January 22nd, 2017
- Travel Bites: The New JFK, 2017 Travel Predictions & More! - January 9th, 2017
- Why Be Basic? 6 Ways To Be A Better Traveler - December 19th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Brazil's Hidden Beauty, Our National Parks' Lessons & more! - December 5th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Airbnb's New Look, The Best Time To Travel & More! - November 29th, 2016