Give your fresh ‘do the perfect finish or put the oomph back into your curls, waves or straight styles with the following serums, sprays and polishes that smooth, shine and define your hair.
1. Organix Anti-Breakage Serum
Organic active ingredients such as coconut oil and silk and keratin proteins help reduce everyday damage whilst strengthening weak and brittle hair and repair cuticles.
– Great for all hair types
– Mends split ends
2. Mizani Spradiance High Gloss Serum
A featherweight serum that gives the radiance of a spray within a drop of a gloss, imparting shine without the greasy build-up.
– Alcohol-free formula
– Protects again colour fading
3. Africare Hair Polish
This water soluble formulation, containing Aloe Vera and Lemongrass, doesn’t weigh hair down and provides instants shine.
– Control frizziness
4. Aveda Brilliant Spray-On Shine
A lightweight but powerful spritz that provides high impact shine to finished hair styles and brings life back to dull/fading hair.
– Contains rice bran, a base oil known for its sun protection qualities
5. Kerastase Serum Oleo-Relax
With its anti-frizz protection formula, this serum will soften and tame the most dry and unmanageable hair.
– Provides long-lasting volume and control
– Contains shorea seed butter and essential palm oils, providing hydration and softness
• Use serums on the mid-lengths/ ends of hair to define your style with shine, without weighing it down or creating greasy scalp
• Always begin with a little product and add more as needed
• Serums are great as moisturizers; concentrate on where your hair needs it most, e.g. the ends
• Serums are also great as part of your blow drying regime; apply a small amount to the whole head and blow dry through out. This will smooth and protect the hair shaft as you dry
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015
- Your Weekend Getaway in...Houston! - April 30th, 2015
- Listen to DJ Kwest_on's Romantic Grooves and Survive Wedding Season - April 14th, 2015
- Couple Tripping: Where to Turn Down Together, for Your Sanity - March 26th, 2015