I’m not a huge Flo Rida fan. He’s a nice enough dude
with a great body but I’m not bootlegging buying his albums or anything and I once almost had to scuffle with his former marketing director — shout to Latrice! — for clowning him. However, combing the web this morning, well, perusing my Google Reader that is, I found Flo Rida’s new song “Good Feelin’ ” on The Smoking Section. Aside from TSS being one of my favorite sites lately, I literally can’t stop playing this song. Like, since I pressed play at around 9:30 am EST. This is a first for Flo and I ladies and I want your opinion. Do you like Flo Rida’s “Good Feelin’ “? Tell me it doesn’t make you feel like you’re drunk, smoking that one cigarette you have per year and grooving in Europe somewhere … listen here.
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015
- Your Weekend Getaway in...Houston! - April 30th, 2015