Last night, Shannon and I hit up the Heineken Red Star Access concert featuring J.Cole and this is all we heard: “He’s so tall … I love that.”
What about ‘J.Cole is a great MC?’ Nope, no one cared about that. Women like his height and therefore are willing to consider sleeping with him or at least hear him rhyme about sleeping with them because he’s handsome. And this, kids, is a marketing win. read more:
My question? When will Jay-Z give Cole a bone and put him on the Watch The Throne tour? Or hell, maybe give him that LP verse the North Carolinian has been waiting for? C’est la vie.
Watch the cutie talk album, etc. below … shout to Mikey Fresh.
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015
- Your Weekend Getaway in...Houston! - April 30th, 2015