The US’s drop in credit rating can all be attributed to … the Tea Party? Wait, what?
“This is the Tea Party downgrade because a minority of people in the House of Representatives countered even the will of many Republicans in the United States Senate who were prepared to do a bigger deal,’’ Kerry said yesterday on NBC’s “Meet the Press.’’
John McCain, who followed Kerry on the program, defended Tea Party conservatives, saying they were fulfilling the promises they made when they ran for Congress last fall.
“For them to then agree to tax increases and spending increases was obviously a repudiation of the mandate they felt they had from last November,’’ the Arizona Republican said.” [BostonGlobe]
This is a win; a new law will not punish victims of trafficking for prostitution, which was like arresting someone for being kidnapped. [Jezebel]
Summer-to-Fall dresses! [Racked]
Daniel “Ugly Bond” Craig coves Esquire UK. [CoverJunkie]
Oh yeah, I’m sure I’ll be listening to
my bootleg of Watch The Throne as you’re reading this and … it just arrived in my inbox. Thank you Based God.
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Cyber Monday Is Coming, Travel Deals Are Here! - November 20th, 2017
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015