Even though her latest album 21 has been out for a few months, Adele’s performance of “Someone Like You” at the this year’s MTV Video Music Awards reminded the world just how great the song is. Her latest video is a winner because it looks like how you feel when listening to “Someone Like You.” Black and white film, Paris, lonely streets, empty bridges and lost love? It’s OK to sniffle a bit. Check out the clip below:
If you are PMS’ing, just don’t watch.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016
- Carnival Virgin? What To Know Before You Go! - August 14th, 2016
- Get On Your Game At Club Med Sandpiper Bay - May 29th, 2016
- Three Spring Hotel Deals To Book Now! - April 1st, 2016
- Travel Bites: Luxe for Less Hotels, TSA Steps Up & More! - March 13th, 2016