Even though her latest album 21 has been out for a few months, Adele’s performance of “Someone Like You” at the this year’s MTV Video Music Awards reminded the world just how great the song is. Her latest video is a winner because it looks like how you feel when listening to “Someone Like You.” Black and white film, Paris, lonely streets, empty bridges and lost love? It’s OK to sniffle a bit. Check out the clip below:
If you are PMS’ing, just don’t watch.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- The 17 Things We Can't Travel Without In 2018! - December 23rd, 2017
- Hotel Love: The Zen Oasis @ Club Med Punta Cana - March 15th, 2017
- Giving Back and Getting More in Batey Guajabo - February 7th, 2017
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Grenada! - January 22nd, 2017
- Travel Bites: The New JFK, 2017 Travel Predictions & More! - January 9th, 2017