Back in January, Amsterdam resident producer Full Crate and singer/musician Mar released Conversations With Her which quickly became the chill soundtrack for the year for the creative set worldwide, anchored on their single “She Was Fly” featuring a redux by Eric Roberson. I got the chance to see them over at Live At The Loft during the summer and the pair gave one of the best shows I’ve seen this year. My crew went full blush after Mar gave us a full-on Marvin Gaye-inspired performance. This Thursday (September 22), our London ladies will get the chance to see the duo at the Red Bull Studios space. Progressive/new/new/jazzy soul — whatever you choose to call it, enjoy this good music and thank me later. RSVP info plus videos are below, enjoy!
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Grenada! - January 22nd, 2017
- Travel Bites: The New JFK, 2017 Travel Predictions & More! - January 9th, 2017
- Why Be Basic? 6 Ways To Be A Better Traveler - December 19th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Brazil's Hidden Beauty, Our National Parks' Lessons & more! - December 5th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Airbnb's New Look, The Best Time To Travel & More! - November 29th, 2016