Back in January, Amsterdam resident producer Full Crate and singer/musician Mar released Conversations With Her which quickly became the chill soundtrack for the year for the creative set worldwide, anchored on their single “She Was Fly” featuring a redux by Eric Roberson. I got the chance to see them over at Live At The Loft during the summer and the pair gave one of the best shows I’ve seen this year. My crew went full blush after Mar gave us a full-on Marvin Gaye-inspired performance. This Thursday (September 22), our London ladies will get the chance to see the duo at the Red Bull Studios space. Progressive/new/new/jazzy soul — whatever you choose to call it, enjoy this good music and thank me later. RSVP info plus videos are below, enjoy!
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016
- Carnival Virgin? What To Know Before You Go! - August 14th, 2016
- Get On Your Game At Club Med Sandpiper Bay - May 29th, 2016
- Three Spring Hotel Deals To Book Now! - April 1st, 2016
- Travel Bites: Luxe for Less Hotels, TSA Steps Up & More! - March 13th, 2016