Stars and behind the scenes folks attended the Multicultural Benefit Gala to Celebrate “An Evening of Many Cultures” at the Metropolitan Museum of Art last night in New York. From director Spike Lee to Robert De Niro and his lovely wife Grace Hightower, who were honored, to our favorite “True Blood” girl Rutina Wesley, aka the recently deceased Tara Thornton, check them all out after the jump, I especially liked Angela Bassett’s creative gown choice. Fun, no?
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015
- Your Weekend Getaway in...Houston! - April 30th, 2015
- Listen to DJ Kwest_on's Romantic Grooves and Survive Wedding Season - April 14th, 2015