Stars and behind the scenes folks attended the Multicultural Benefit Gala to Celebrate “An Evening of Many Cultures” at the Metropolitan Museum of Art last night in New York. From director Spike Lee to Robert De Niro and his lovely wife Grace Hightower, who were honored, to our favorite “True Blood” girl Rutina Wesley, aka the recently deceased Tara Thornton, check them all out after the jump, I especially liked Angela Bassett’s creative gown choice. Fun, no?
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Dutchess County, NY! - June 22nd, 2018
- Hotel Love: The Old Rhinebeck Inn - May 13th, 2018
- Cyber Monday Is Coming, Travel Deals Are Here! - November 20th, 2017
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016