British actress Freema Agyeman, who has starred in BBC’s “Doctor Who,” “Casualty” and currently plays the role of crown prosecutor Alesha Philips in “Law & Order: UK,” is known for her great hair as much as her stunning looks. Here’s how to get the look of her lovely locks.
Freema usually dons a smooth look, which means she’s an avid fan of straighteners and blow drying. The actress’s hero product KeraCare’s Conditioning Creme Hairdress (£5.99/$9.72) nourishes and adds sheen to her tresses while acting as a heat protector. When using the product, rub a small amount between your palms and distribute it through your hair prior to any heat styling for a fabulous finished coif.
Last 5 posts by Charmaine
- Tracy Reese Gives Glowing Spring Make-up Tips: Get The Look! - March 14th, 2012
- All Night Long! Holiday Party Beauty Must-Haves - December 20th, 2011
- Red Lips For Brown Girls, Thanks Kate Moss! - October 25th, 2011
- Beyoncé's 1960s Winged Eyeliner: Get The Look! - October 24th, 2011
- Support Breast Cancer Awareness with Pink Manicures! - October 20th, 2011