There are some people I just love and tabi Bonney is one of them. He really is adorable and not just because you want to cook for him — I hugged him on Saturday and I promise my arms went all the way around him. Smh. — he’s just a good dude. So here’s tabi’s new clip for “Parachutes” from his album The Summer Years with entirely produced by Ski Beatz, which dropped earlier this week. Ski’s also working with Murs, another one of my indie faves. It’s a good time for hip-hop, right? Oh, and here’s the cover of Mobb Deep’s new EP Black Cocaine that’s slated to drop on November 25. I don’t care what people say, I liked their G-Unit album. And like Tip, who just skated out of a halfway house in Atlanta in time for the BET Awards where he was arrested and began the bigger part of his legal troubles, we’ll see if Prodigy is better or worse after his jail time. Speaking of, how awesome would it be for Tip to appear on the Bet Hip-Hop Awards and reverse that platform as that touchstone of his demise?
Oh, and here’s Pusha T’s “Body Work” featuring Juicy J, Meek Mill and French Montana. I listened while I wrote this post and I likes. Join me in the Trap, ladies?
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015
- Your Weekend Getaway in...Houston! - April 30th, 2015
- Listen to DJ Kwest_on's Romantic Grooves and Survive Wedding Season - April 14th, 2015