Today, September 13, marks the passing anniversary of Tupac Amaru Shakur. Though I’m suddenly having an discussion on Twitter about whether lyrics or presentation count more in the argument for the best rapper dead or alive, Tupac was one of the best. Period. Here are a few of Parlour‘s favorite ‘Pac clips below, what are yours?
I love that he contemplates the value of women in the world and how women who are mistreated are someone’s mother daughter or sister. – Nosa
This was Shannon’s choice, lol. It was the jam, don’t lie.
It’s sexy–and a tad bit dirty. I like it. – Sherry
“Pain” was a one off on the Above The Rim soundtrack, which also counted “Pour Out a Little Liquor.” Remember when Leon was a real actor and not just Cynthia’s ex-boo on “Real Housewives of Atlanta”? – Hillary
What’s your favorite Tupac song?
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Cyber Monday Is Coming, Travel Deals Are Here! - November 20th, 2017
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015