“But he smells like ranch dressing!” is the best line in a video all year, hand to God. Here’s The Black Keys‘ single art for “Lonely Boys” from their new album El Camino due out December 6. Elsewhere B.o.B gets “Fucked Up” with Playboy Tre in Hong Kong — yes, he stunted on us — and The-Dream equates “Ghetto” with steamy sexcapes and bike riding. Honestly, between Big Sean, who’s featured on Dream’s jam, poking his tongue out to emulate tossing a salad and all those late night conversations Dream narrates, I just want to hear this. Just me? Song’s definitely better with the video though. Anyway, get your day off to a rachet start below. You’re welcome.
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015
- Your Weekend Getaway in...Houston! - April 30th, 2015