Photo madness. I scrounged up images of Beyoncé in New York, Kate Middleton‘s seemingly more popular sister Pippa Middleton in London and Drake‘s unwitting homage to Notorious B.I.G.’s questionable style while celebrating his birthday in Las Vegas. Elsewhere, U.K. model Agyness Deyn traipsed around a Farmer’s Market in L.A., “True Blood” werewolf Joe Manganiello is partially clothed on a Hawaiian beach and ballerina and one of Prince’s muses ballerina Misty Copeland looks … well … fantastic frankly. And Jennifer Lopez celebrates her flyness with Fat Joe at Connecticut’s Mohegan Sun casino. Good morning! Check them all out here.
props: Miss Info, People, Us Weekly
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Dutchess County, NY! - June 22nd, 2018
- Hotel Love: The Old Rhinebeck Inn - May 13th, 2018
- Cyber Monday Is Coming, Travel Deals Are Here! - November 20th, 2017
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016