Photo madness. I scrounged up images of Beyoncé in New York, Kate Middleton‘s seemingly more popular sister Pippa Middleton in London and Drake‘s unwitting homage to Notorious B.I.G.’s questionable style while celebrating his birthday in Las Vegas. Elsewhere, U.K. model Agyness Deyn traipsed around a Farmer’s Market in L.A., “True Blood” werewolf Joe Manganiello is partially clothed on a Hawaiian beach and ballerina and one of Prince’s muses ballerina Misty Copeland looks … well … fantastic frankly. And Jennifer Lopez celebrates her flyness with Fat Joe at Connecticut’s Mohegan Sun casino. Good morning! Check them all out here.
props: Miss Info, People, Us Weekly
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015
- Your Weekend Getaway in...Houston! - April 30th, 2015
- Listen to DJ Kwest_on's Romantic Grooves and Survive Wedding Season - April 14th, 2015
- Couple Tripping: Where to Turn Down Together, for Your Sanity - March 26th, 2015