Also show your support by making a “pink purchase” which is ever-popular during October.
Here are a few of my nail polish picks, some for simply being pink and some that donate a portion of their profits to various breast cancer charities. Lovely nails and supporting a good cause? Sign me up!
“Super Bossa Nova”- a ridiculously fuschia pink by Essie– £8.50/$13.43
Pink Of Hearts Shatter For Breast Cancer Awareness by OPI: A pink shimmery “shatter” topcoat with £1.00 of profits going to The Royal Marsden Cancer and $25,000 to Susan G. Komen for the Cure charities. £7.99/$12.63
Last 5 posts by Charmaine
- Tracy Reese Gives Glowing Spring Make-up Tips: Get The Look! - March 14th, 2012
- All Night Long! Holiday Party Beauty Must-Haves - December 20th, 2011
- Red Lips For Brown Girls, Thanks Kate Moss! - October 25th, 2011
- Beyoncé's 1960s Winged Eyeliner: Get The Look! - October 24th, 2011
- Inside France's black|Up Cosmetic Brand - October 6th, 2011