Imagine this — You’ve just finished a whine-marathon on the dance floor with your gay boyfriend who successfully managed meet someone and not ditch you (is that impressive to just me?) and as he’s dropping you off home, you get shot in thigh. What’s worse? When you are at the hospital the police come to take your statement, run a check on you and then arrest you for some previous stuff. You are taken … Read the rest. away to a precinct, where you sit on a bench and then a holding cell for five days (without seeing a judge) until you give a false confession!
It happened to Takesha Griffin of Brooklyn, N.Y. and whatever the outcome is, she deserves to look brown-girl-eye-pop-what-in-the-hell pissed in the photo above. Shame on you NYPD. [NYDN]
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Travel Bites: The New JFK, 2017 Travel Predictions & More! - January 9th, 2017
- Why Be Basic? 6 Ways To Be A Better Traveler - December 19th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Brazil's Hidden Beauty, Our National Parks' Lessons & more! - December 5th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Airbnb's New Look, The Best Time To Travel & More! - November 29th, 2016
- Travel Bites: The New Luxe AirBnb, A VAT Breakdown & More! - November 21st, 2016