The project consists of seven lipstick shades, at £3.99/$6.36 each, in a creamy-matte texture and moisturising formula, that is long-lasting, makes lips pop and definitely glams up any look.
Kate wears Shade 01 in the Rimmel ads, (see below) a classic pillar-box red, and works it with a matching red dress and nails. She looks absolutely stunning and reminds me that red lipstick is a strong, yet sexy, yet timeless colour that can actually be worn by more people than I first thought.
I suppose I’ve always had this preconception, or even ignorance, that red lipstick only really works on Caucasian skin. Over the years, I realised I was wrong after seeing celebrities of diverse ethnic backgrounds wearing the shade as well as girls out and about on the streets in London. It’s really about finding the right red for your skin and looking out for the undertones when purchasing; whether it be orange tones (warm), blue tones (cool) and so forth.
Kate Moss Collection Shade 02 lipstick, a really warm and wearable pink.
Lycra Pro Colour Memory Nail Polish in Hot Gossip £4.59/7.31, a classic red matching the Shade 01 lipstick.
Extra Wow Lash Mascara £5.49/$8.75 to create soft, long, fluttery lashes.
So go on, get the London look, ladies.
Last 5 posts by Charmaine
- Tracy Reese Gives Glowing Spring Make-up Tips: Get The Look! - March 14th, 2012
- All Night Long! Holiday Party Beauty Must-Haves - December 20th, 2011
- Beyoncé's 1960s Winged Eyeliner: Get The Look! - October 24th, 2011
- Support Breast Cancer Awareness with Pink Manicures! - October 20th, 2011
- Inside France's black|Up Cosmetic Brand - October 6th, 2011