I can’t lie, I hate Kelly Rowland’s “Motivation” but I don’t begrudge her a number one song. Every member of Destiny’s Child deserves one. However, “Lay It On Me” isn’t so terrible, except that white Marilyn Monroe-inspired bathing suit covers Kelly’s best assets, her abs.
I mean … she’s co-releasing an abdominal exercise DVD people. Anywho, I will re-watch this video and imagine all of my men friends carrying me around a studio like the queen that I am. Watch Below
ps. Big Sean making dick jokes is just … hilarious after that leaked picture which I still haven’t seen, thank you very much.
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015
- Your Weekend Getaway in...Houston! - April 30th, 2015
- Listen to DJ Kwest_on's Romantic Grooves and Survive Wedding Season - April 14th, 2015