Last night, the @parlourmagazine Grandaddy and I posted up to watch the Republican Presidential Debate on CNN and could not stop laughing. You have to admit, those people are crazy and light-weight hilarious. From Minnesota Representative Michele Bachmann‘s sailor suit to business man Herman Cain‘s sole existence and that guy on the left (read: former Pennsylvania Senator Rick Santorum) … at all. The highlight though? When Texas Governor Rick Perry tried to check former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney about, well, a multitude of things but specifically illegal immigration and flip-flopping, and Romney bossed up on him like “Let me tell you how a debate works … ” we died. It was almost as funny as Al Sharpton hollering at the Jobs March held in Washington D.C. earlier this month that “It’s not about Obama, it’s about our mamas!” Politics = iDie.
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Hotel Love: The Old Rhinebeck Inn - May 13th, 2018
- Cyber Monday Is Coming, Travel Deals Are Here! - November 20th, 2017
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015