I thought this was pretty adorable, Bridgette Bartlett over at Black Bridal Bliss recently covered the wedding of New Orleans Hornet Chris Paul and longtime girlfriend Jada Crawley. The pair have a two-year-old son, Lil’ Chris, and famed “My Fair Wedding” planner David Tutera handled the couple’s reception. The after party even included a special homage to Chris’s late grandfather Papa Chilly, one of the first gas station owners in North Carolina, with a fun filling station-themed cocktail bar for their guests.
But my favorite behind the scenes tidbit thanks to Bridgette? Read the rest
Robin Thicke performed at the reception and apparently “can dance his ass off! He tore the dance floor up when Meek Mill‘s “I’m a Boss” played. Who knew?!” I like Robin even more now. Gabrielle Union, Dwayne Wade, LeBron James, Ludacris, Carmelo and LaLa Anthony were among the attendees.
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015
- Your Weekend Getaway in...Houston! - April 30th, 2015
- Listen to DJ Kwest_on's Romantic Grooves and Survive Wedding Season - April 14th, 2015