Morning ladies! Sorry I didn’t post these yesterday but I was busy running around and then I got caught in the downpour with a moonlighting cabbie who drove me back to Brooklyn at 30 miles per hour. No, you’re right … there are few things worse. Anyway, on Friday (September 30), T.I. dropped the song everyone was anticipating and it’s “I’m Flexin’ ” produced by our homie Big K.R.I.T. I’m still combing through the lyrics but I think Tip is on the good foot. You listen and tell me what you think, also here’s Frank Ocean‘s clip for “Swim Good” aka the song I listen to when I want to be emo on the A train.
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015
- Your Weekend Getaway in...Houston! - April 30th, 2015