Imagine you’re a Roscoe’s Chicken’ N Waffles cashier and you’ve just finished ringing up a customer, then, after sighing that there’s four more hours in your shift, you look up and the next customer is U.S. President Barack Obama. Naturally, he’s slightly hidden behind a secret service team, but that’s got to make your day of Los Angeles attitudes and possible roaches (I’m pretty sure this was the location where I saw creepy crawlies and stop going , but …) much better, right? Maybe I will check out that new Roscoe’s on Machester with the bootleg looking sign. Check out Obama’s visit here.
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015
- Your Weekend Getaway in...Houston! - April 30th, 2015
- Listen to DJ Kwest_on's Romantic Grooves and Survive Wedding Season - April 14th, 2015