l to r: Arlene Pitterson (Style Contributor), Shannon Washington (Creative Director), Hillary Crosley (Editorial Director)
Before we took off to Barbados for the Food Wine & Rum Festival, we decided to bring in our November birthdays in style with a few friends at Manhattan’s Toro Lounge in the Smyth Hotel. Needless to say, I almost didn’t make the plane the next morning, but that’s what friends are for right? Our favorite guys DJ MOMA and S. Dot manned the turntables while we tried our best to stay on our best behavior, especially during our requested “ratchet/trap/struggle” rap set – check out the high class debauchery here. See you next year!
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Hotel Love: The Zen Oasis @ Club Med Punta Cana - March 15th, 2017
- Giving Back and Getting More in Batey Guajabo - February 7th, 2017
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Grenada! - January 22nd, 2017
- Travel Bites: The New JFK, 2017 Travel Predictions & More! - January 9th, 2017
- Why Be Basic? 6 Ways To Be A Better Traveler - December 19th, 2016