l to r: Arlene Pitterson (Style Contributor), Shannon Washington (Creative Director), Hillary Crosley (Editorial Director)
Before we took off to Barbados for the Food Wine & Rum Festival, we decided to bring in our November birthdays in style with a few friends at Manhattan’s Toro Lounge in the Smyth Hotel. Needless to say, I almost didn’t make the plane the next morning, but that’s what friends are for right? Our favorite guys DJ MOMA and S. Dot manned the turntables while we tried our best to stay on our best behavior, especially during our requested “ratchet/trap/struggle” rap set – check out the high class debauchery here. See you next year!
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Travel Bites: Airbnb's New Look, The Best Time To Travel & More! - November 29th, 2016
- Travel Bites: The New Luxe AirBnb, A VAT Breakdown & More! - November 21st, 2016
- The Travel Bag: Skin’s Best Bets - October 24th, 2016
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016
- Carnival Virgin? What To Know Before You Go! - August 14th, 2016