Thanksgiving is a time for family, food and fun — but not R.Kelly songs betraying your rendezvous from last week (or maybe that’s just my family?) Anyway, our boy, Brooklyn’s own DJ Profile, has mixed a Thanksgiving mix that is jam-worthy and aunt/uncle/grandparent/child safe, which means no cursing. YAY!
Feel free to cue us up on Turkey day and bring that laptop to the kitchen! We love you too! Listen Below!
Also, this is it ladies- no more posts this week since we’re cooking, flying back to the US or leaving the US – damn we’re busy! Enjoy your holidays – we know we will!
You can hire DJ Profile at DJProfile@gmail.com if you type “serious inquiry” in your email’s title. Yay!
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Dutchess County, NY! - June 22nd, 2018
- Hotel Love: The Old Rhinebeck Inn - May 13th, 2018
- Cyber Monday Is Coming, Travel Deals Are Here! - November 20th, 2017
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016