Thanksgiving is a time for family, food and fun — but not R.Kelly songs betraying your rendezvous from last week (or maybe that’s just my family?) Anyway, our boy, Brooklyn’s own DJ Profile, has mixed a Thanksgiving mix that is jam-worthy and aunt/uncle/grandparent/child safe, which means no cursing. YAY!
Feel free to cue us up on Turkey day and bring that laptop to the kitchen! We love you too! Listen Below!
Also, this is it ladies- no more posts this week since we’re cooking, flying back to the US or leaving the US – damn we’re busy! Enjoy your holidays – we know we will!
You can hire DJ Profile at DJProfile@gmail.com if you type “serious inquiry” in your email’s title. Yay!
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015
- Your Weekend Getaway in...Houston! - April 30th, 2015
- Listen to DJ Kwest_on's Romantic Grooves and Survive Wedding Season - April 14th, 2015
- Couple Tripping: Where to Turn Down Together, for Your Sanity - March 26th, 2015