Here while I debate on which sweater to put our mascot aka my dog Miko in for my holiday e-card, The Obamas come through and trump my entire game with their 2011 family portrait. The First Family sat with photographer Pete Souza recently after returning from church services. A few observations: a) Michelle’s Botox-free face looks absolutely awesome. Ladies, if God didn’t make, don’t inject it in your face; b) Barack is going to need a personal shotgun and secret service team for Malia in about 2 years; c) Barack is going really gray. Thanks Congress!; d) Sasha is adorable as ever, but something about that smile says “you don’t want none of this.” My president is Black, and his family is beautiful.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Travel Bites: Brazil's Hidden Beauty, Our National Parks' Lessons & more! - December 5th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Airbnb's New Look, The Best Time To Travel & More! - November 29th, 2016
- Travel Bites: The New Luxe AirBnb, A VAT Breakdown & More! - November 21st, 2016
- The Travel Bag: Skin’s Best Bets - October 24th, 2016
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016