Here while I debate on which sweater to put our mascot aka my dog Miko in for my holiday e-card, The Obamas come through and trump my entire game with their 2011 family portrait. The First Family sat with photographer Pete Souza recently after returning from church services. A few observations: a) Michelle’s Botox-free face looks absolutely awesome. Ladies, if God didn’t make, don’t inject it in your face; b) Barack is going to need a personal shotgun and secret service team for Malia in about 2 years; c) Barack is going really gray. Thanks Congress!; d) Sasha is adorable as ever, but something about that smile says “you don’t want none of this.” My president is Black, and his family is beautiful.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Travel Bites: Zika Virus 101, Rio Carnival & More! - January 31st, 2016
- Global Entry Denied? Appeal It! - January 23rd, 2016
- Travel Bites: Bali Tips, Status Matching, Packing Wins & More! - January 10th, 2016
- 3 Ways To Warm Up For MLK Weekend - January 6th, 2016
- Five Beachy Last Minute NYE Ideas to Love - December 26th, 2015