Here while I debate on which sweater to put our mascot aka my dog Miko in for my holiday e-card, The Obamas come through and trump my entire game with their 2011 family portrait. The First Family sat with photographer Pete Souza recently after returning from church services. A few observations: a) Michelle’s Botox-free face looks absolutely awesome. Ladies, if God didn’t make, don’t inject it in your face; b) Barack is going to need a personal shotgun and secret service team for Malia in about 2 years; c) Barack is going really gray. Thanks Congress!; d) Sasha is adorable as ever, but something about that smile says “you don’t want none of this.” My president is Black, and his family is beautiful.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Get On Your Game At Club Med Sandpiper Bay - May 29th, 2016
- The Travel Seven: LaToya Joy Westbrooks - April 2nd, 2016
- Three Spring Hotel Deals To Book Now! - April 1st, 2016
- Travel Bites: Luxe for Less Hotels, TSA Steps Up & More! - March 13th, 2016
- Travel Bites: American's Upgrades, Global Carnivals & More! - February 18th, 2016