Annnnd I’m back! Other than it being one more day closer to Friday, I’m excited because tomorrow night I’ll be checking out Oakland native Chris Turner live for the first time at a private soiree in Brooklyn, NY. Shout out to T3T. After hearing The Stuyvesants-produced “Liquid Love,” I was sold and soon you will be. Also, if you see Maybach Music’s Audra The Rapper and SIYA in a dark alley and they aren’t rapping, you probably should run – but see what happens when the ladies get ahold of Drake’s “The Motto” beat. And if your going through Art Basel Miami ratchetness withdraw like myself, the new video from for “Top Down” from Pac Div featuring Casey Veggies and Skeme should bring it all back. After that, check out Danny Brown’s video for “Monopoly” and try not to get caught up in his “eight-grade-played-too-hard-at-recess” bangs because he’s actually kinda awesome. Good day ladies!
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- The Ultimate Trinidad Carnival / Crop Over Packing List - December 2nd, 2018
- The 17 Things We Can't Travel Without In 2018! - December 23rd, 2017
- Hotel Love: The Zen Oasis @ Club Med Punta Cana - March 15th, 2017
- Giving Back and Getting More in Batey Guajabo - February 7th, 2017
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Grenada! - January 22nd, 2017