Don’t know exactly who Shala Monroque is? You will soon. The St. Lucian socialite, fashionista and muse to the likes of Miuccia Prada is best known as the (former?) longtime girlfriend of global art dealer and tycoon Larry Gagosian, who introduced her into the world of global high society and the rest is history. She’s served as a fashion consultant, magazine editor and style maven and for the month of January 2012, she is the fly cover girl of Town & Country magazine.
New York Magazine featured her in their Fall Fashion package recently, get familiar with Ms. Monroque here.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Travel Bites: Zika Virus 101, Rio Carnival & More! - January 31st, 2016
- Global Entry Denied? Appeal It! - January 23rd, 2016
- Travel Bites: Bali Tips, Status Matching, Packing Wins & More! - January 10th, 2016
- 3 Ways To Warm Up For MLK Weekend - January 6th, 2016
- Five Beachy Last Minute NYE Ideas to Love - December 26th, 2015