Don’t know exactly who Shala Monroque is? You will soon. The St. Lucian socialite, fashionista and muse to the likes of Miuccia Prada is best known as the (former?) longtime girlfriend of global art dealer and tycoon Larry Gagosian, who introduced her into the world of global high society and the rest is history. She’s served as a fashion consultant, magazine editor and style maven and for the month of January 2012, she is the fly cover girl of Town & Country magazine.
New York Magazine featured her in their Fall Fashion package recently, get familiar with Ms. Monroque here.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Giving Back and Getting More in Batey Guajabo - February 7th, 2017
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Grenada! - January 22nd, 2017
- Travel Bites: The New JFK, 2017 Travel Predictions & More! - January 9th, 2017
- Why Be Basic? 6 Ways To Be A Better Traveler - December 19th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Brazil's Hidden Beauty, Our National Parks' Lessons & more! - December 5th, 2016