Don’t know exactly who Shala Monroque is? You will soon. The St. Lucian socialite, fashionista and muse to the likes of Miuccia Prada is best known as the (former?) longtime girlfriend of global art dealer and tycoon Larry Gagosian, who introduced her into the world of global high society and the rest is history. She’s served as a fashion consultant, magazine editor and style maven and for the month of January 2012, she is the fly cover girl of Town & Country magazine.
New York Magazine featured her in their Fall Fashion package recently, get familiar with Ms. Monroque here.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Travel Bites: Airbnb's New Look, The Best Time To Travel & More! - November 29th, 2016
- Travel Bites: The New Luxe AirBnb, A VAT Breakdown & More! - November 21st, 2016
- The Travel Bag: Skin’s Best Bets - October 24th, 2016
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016
- Carnival Virgin? What To Know Before You Go! - August 14th, 2016