Don’t know exactly who Shala Monroque is? You will soon. The St. Lucian socialite, fashionista and muse to the likes of Miuccia Prada is best known as the (former?) longtime girlfriend of global art dealer and tycoon Larry Gagosian, who introduced her into the world of global high society and the rest is history. She’s served as a fashion consultant, magazine editor and style maven and for the month of January 2012, she is the fly cover girl of Town & Country magazine.
New York Magazine featured her in their Fall Fashion package recently, get familiar with Ms. Monroque here.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016
- Carnival Virgin? What To Know Before You Go! - August 14th, 2016
- Get On Your Game At Club Med Sandpiper Bay - May 29th, 2016
- Three Spring Hotel Deals To Book Now! - April 1st, 2016
- Travel Bites: Luxe for Less Hotels, TSA Steps Up & More! - March 13th, 2016