Because I am a totally fantasy nerd — Harry Potter, The Walking Dead, Lord of the Rings, The NeverEnding Story, Labyrith, yes, David Bowie’s Labyrinth — I almost passed out when I saw the new The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey trailer. Thanks Hollywood Reporter! *turns a cartwheel* There’s Gandalf, Bilbo Baggins and lots and lots of dwarfs. The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey is slated to hit theaters in December 2012. Check out the madness below and so close to the latest The Dark Knight Rises trailer too! It really is beginning to look a lot like Christmas! Read the rest.
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015
- Your Weekend Getaway in...Houston! - April 30th, 2015
- Listen to DJ Kwest_on's Romantic Grooves and Survive Wedding Season - April 14th, 2015
- Couple Tripping: Where to Turn Down Together, for Your Sanity - March 26th, 2015