Need some new musical motivation for your work out? BBC Radio 1xtra’s DJ Edu never disappoints with his show that features the hottest sounds from the continent and centers around Afrobeats, the fastest growing African musical genre. Top Afrobeats artists include Nigeria’s D’Banj (who signed to Kanye’s G.O.O.D. music label), Ghana’s Sarkodie and Black Coffee from South Africa. Even more important than the music however, is how to move to the rhythm. A simple whine of the waist just won’t do — because you might get donkey kicked. See what I mean when DJ Edu and London’s CEO dancers break down the newest Afrobeats dance moves in the BBC offices. Shout out to the Edu’s coworkers in the background who clearly aren’t getting on the dance floor.
This is my/Charlene’s old recording studio, lol. World = small. – Hills
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016
- Carnival Virgin? What To Know Before You Go! - August 14th, 2016
- Get On Your Game At Club Med Sandpiper Bay - May 29th, 2016
- Three Spring Hotel Deals To Book Now! - April 1st, 2016
- Travel Bites: Luxe for Less Hotels, TSA Steps Up & More! - March 13th, 2016