The worlds of high fashion and art are no strangers to each other, but why this collaboration is just surfacing is indeed surprising. New York City’s Keith Haring’s signature characters and squiggles meets London’s Nicholas Kirkwood’s sleek high heel design to result in a white leather, 5.25 inch masterpiece. While these are definitely a collector’s item, they deserve one good night out on these urban streets to pay homage to the art legend. Exclusive to Browns, they can be yours for a sweet £545 /$855.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Travel Bites: The New JFK, 2017 Travel Predictions & More! - January 9th, 2017
- Why Be Basic? 6 Ways To Be A Better Traveler - December 19th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Brazil's Hidden Beauty, Our National Parks' Lessons & more! - December 5th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Airbnb's New Look, The Best Time To Travel & More! - November 29th, 2016
- Travel Bites: The New Luxe AirBnb, A VAT Breakdown & More! - November 21st, 2016