LOL. There were bunches of rumors that Kim Kardashian and Kanye West were dating (messing around?) after the Chicago MC and Amber Rose ended their relationship in 2010 but apparently, we’ve got it all wrong.
“Kim is one of the main reasons why me and Kanye are not together,” Rose told Star magazine. “She’s a homewrecker!”
Despite galavanting with then beaux Reggie Bush, who is so hot that ESSENCE magazine repurposed an old GQ photo for their cover just to get a shot of him, Rose says Kimmy was sexting like a 15 year-old.
“They were both cheating, they were both cheating on me and Reggie with each other,” she continued. “She was sending pictures, and I was like, ‘Kim, just stop. Don’t be that person.’”
Kim might like to send photos but not reply messages.
“I thought at least she’d be woman enough to respond to me,” Rose said. “She never responded. It’s very important that us women stick together and we don’t fuck each other over like that.”
“I want to thank her,” Rose added about Kim. “Because if she was never a homewrecker, then I never would have met Wiz, and I wouldn’t be as happy as I am now.”
Now I think this whole scenario is hilarious for several reasons:
1) Unscrupulous women will be unscrupulous. Kim isn’t looking for love, she’s looking for a reality show pitch. Remember the three minute wedding romp with Chris Humphries? That could’ve been Kanye West on that summer jam screen and I for one, can not take another 808s and Heartbreaks as a display of mourning.
2) Is that a compliment to Kanye’s popularity? And he thinks he needs to fight with Drake …
3) Um, didn’t Natalie Nunn of “Bad Girls Club” fame say the same things about Amber last year. “I don’t need to fight her. She’s a bop! She’s boppin’ right now. And if you don’t know the definition of a bop, it’s a hoe. Because at the end of the day, you know that I was laid up, kickin it with Wiz for well over month,” Nunn told VIBE. Oh and there’s a whole YouTube rant too.
4) Perhaps to get Kim K back, Reggie Bush definitely spent some time picking Amber up from her L.A. apartment complex so … isn’t this all square? How do I know? I’ve got my sources.
5) If Kanye instigated the end of their relationship, then why was he pitiful enough to make that wild for the night Runaway film starring Selita Ebanks impersonating Amber with feathers? Shouldn’t Amber have been the sad one? This story still isn’t complete.
3) If one unscrupulous woman runs off with another unscrupulous woman’s man, do the gods call it even? I’m all for woman power but canoodling with another woman’s man — though ultimately, two people make the decision to cheat guys, let’s be honest — is breaking all types of lady codes so if your dude comes up missing, it just seems like no one should cry about it. Am I wrong?
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015
- Your Weekend Getaway in...Houston! - April 30th, 2015
- Listen to DJ Kwest_on's Romantic Grooves and Survive Wedding Season - April 14th, 2015