Despite the awesomeness of the dance-glam group the Scissor Sisters, their clip for the new song “Shady Love” is chronically unhappy. At least thanks to the kids performing some sort of stoic school play.
In the “Shady Love” video, which doesn’t show anyone from the Scissors Sisters or Krystal Pepsy, a.k.a. rising hip-hop artist Azealia Banks according to HitFix who’s featured on the song, a group of tweens perform an elaborate play in front of an audience you’d think they borrowed from that Blind Melon video. Meanies. Anyway, I still like the song, which is the lead single from the group’s fourth as-yet-untitled album. Reminds me that I need to cop Night Work … Listen below and tell me what you think of both the clip and the track. Read the rest.
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015
- Your Weekend Getaway in...Houston! - April 30th, 2015
- Listen to DJ Kwest_on's Romantic Grooves and Survive Wedding Season - April 14th, 2015
- Couple Tripping: Where to Turn Down Together, for Your Sanity - March 26th, 2015